I changed my mind about my return/exchange, what should I do?

If you’ve decided to keep your order and would like to cancel your exchange or return,

All you'll need to do is log into your online Adore Me account and visit the “My Orders” tab.


  • Select the order you no longer wish to return or exchange.
  • Click on “Returned” on the set that you will be keeping
  • Scroll down to “Changed your mind?” and select the Cancel Return/Exchange button
  • Voila! Your exchange/return is canceled!


Note, in the case of an exchange where you’ve already used the provided voucher code you won’t be able to cancel a return or exchange as the replacement order has been processed. You will have to return the original product or incur an additional charge for the replacement order.

Was this article helpful?
34 out of 143 found this helpful